If you haven’t heard by now (and we hope you have), then listen up: TWO MEN AND A TRUCK now offers junk removal!
Your favorite home and business moving brand has expanded its service options to help you with junk removal, too. Utilizing our professionally trained movers and specialized junk removal equipment, we’ll now help you properly dispose of old items and junk you no longer need around your home or business.
With spring cleaning here and summer quickly approaching, this is the perfect time for a junk removal service to help with whatever you have going on. For those completing home renovations, decluttering, getting a home ready to sell, cleaning out the garage, or just removing stuff from the basement to clear out of the way – we’ll save you the trouble of lifting these heavy items as you work to get rid of them.
However, there are a few things we are unable to handle, and it’s important to know what these are prior to our team showing up.
Items that cannot be taken with the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® junk removal service:
- Hazardous materials, liquid-based items, wet paint, oil, chemicals, household cleaners, HAZMAT materials, flammable items, gasoline, propane, mercury-based materials, oil filters, and batteries
- Sealed tanks/drums
- Medical waste
- Household trash or garbage
Items that may be restricted (please check with your local government, state regulations, or disposal facility):
- Electronics that are considered e-waste, including CRT televisions
- Appliances with liquids associated with them (considered hazardous materials), AC units, refrigerators, freezers, and dehumidifiers
- Appliances not emptied
- Yard waste such as trees, brush, grass, sod, mulch, and other vegetative waste can be hauled with guidelines. Most disposal facilities recycle this material so it shouldn’t be mixed with other junk material. Dirt, sod, or mulch may have capacity limitations due to weight.
- Tires are usually not accepted at disposal facilities and considered hazmat, however, you could reach out to a local tire recycle or business to see if they would take them.
- Heavy or dense material such as roofing shingles, concrete, asphalt, dirt, brick, or miscellaneous debris
Please note: TWO MEN AND A TRUCK’s junk removal service is available at select franchise locations. Click here to search for the franchise closest to you and see if junk removal is being offered.
WO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first and largest franchised moving company in the United States. Let us help move you forward! For more helpful tips and information on moving services subscribe to our blog and like us on Facebook.