There’s never a bad time to toss those unwanted items around the house, but the approaching holiday season can create a little more motivation as you get ready to welcome guests — and possibly new belongings — into your home.
Whether it’s getting rid of old items to make way for gifts, or cleaning up to make room for celebrating the holidays, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK will tackle the hard part of cleanup and removal with our junk removal service. Using specialized junk trucks and professionally trained movers, you’ll get the same levels of care and professionalism you’d expect with our traditional home moving services.
This will save you the hassle of renting a dumpster of thinking of a solution on your own to get rid of bulky items or junk you no longer need. Our junk removal is perfect for those who are cleaning out a garage or basement, going through renovations, decluttering, or like we said above – just moving on from old stuff.
PLEASE NOTE: The TWO MEN AND A TRUCK junk removal service is only available at select franchises. Please visit our website to find out if junk removal is available in your area.
Unfortunately, there are few items we can’t remove for legal and safety reasons, and it’s important to know what these are so you can plan accordingly.
Items that cannot be taken with the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® junk removal service:
- Hazardous materials, liquid based items, wet paint, oil, chemicals, household cleaners, HAZMAT materials, flammable items, gasoline, propane, mercury-based materials, oil filters, and batteries
- Sealed tanks/drums
- Medical waste
- Household trash or garbage
Items that may be restricted (please check with your local government, state regulations, or disposal facility):
- Electronics that are considered e-waste, including CRT televisions
- Appliances with liquids associated with them (considered hazardous materials), AC units, refrigerators, freezers, and dehumidifiers
- Appliances not emptied
- Yard waste such as trees, brush, grass, sod, mulch, and other vegetative waste can be hauled with guidelines. Most disposal facilities recycle this material so it shouldn’t be mixed with other junk material. Dirt, sod, or mulch may have capacity limitations due to weight.
- Tires are usually not accepted at disposal facilities and considered hazmat, however, you could reach out to a local tire recycle or business to see if they would take them.
- Heavy or dense material such as roofing shingles, concrete, asphalt, dirt, brick, or miscellaneous debris
To learn more about our junk removal services or to book a junk removal, click here!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first and largest franchised moving company in the United States. Let us help move you forward! For more helpful tips and information on moving services subscribe to our blog and like us on Facebook.