By now you might have noticed our black and green junk removal trucks driving around your town and we’re here to remind you of our new junk removal service for home and business customers!
We’re known as the leaders of the moving industry with our world-class moving services, and we’ve now expanded our service offerings for our customers with junk removal. Instead of renting a dumpster or doing all of the heavy lifting to remove unwanted items yourself, you can call one of our specialized junk removal teams to help you remove and dispose of any unwanted items you have laying around your home or business.
We’ll remove as little or as much as you need and do our best to properly dispose of the items in a safe and efficient way. Our moving teams are trained to handle all of the heavy lifting so you can focus on more important things.
This service is charged as a flat-rate and is dependent on how much we fill up one of our containers. If you’re cleaning out the garage or basement, undergoing home renovations, staging your home for selling, or just want old items out of the way – our junk removal service is perfect for you!
Items that cannot be taken with the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® junk removal service include:
- Hazardous materials, liquid based items, wet paint, oil, chemicals, household cleaners, HAZMAT materials, flammable items, gasoline, propane, mercury based materials, oil filters, and batteries
- Sealed tanks/drums
- Medical waste
- Household trash or garbage
Items that may be restricted (please check with your local government, state regulations, or disposal facility) include:
- Electronics that are considered e-waste, including CRT televisions
- Appliances with liquids associated with them (considered hazardous materials), AC units, refrigerators, freezers, and dehumidifiers
- Appliances not emptied
- Yard waste such as trees, brush, grass, sod, mulch, and other vegetative waste can be hauled with guidelines. Most disposal facilities recycle this material so it shouldn’t be mixed with other junk material. Dirt, sod, or mulch may have capacity limitations due to weight.
- Tires are usually not accepted at disposal facilities and considered hazmat, however, you could reach out to a local tire recycle or business to see if they would take them.
- Heavy or dense material such as roofing shingles, concrete, asphalt, dirt, brick, or miscellaneous debris.
To learn more about our junk removal services or to book a junk removal, click here!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first and largest franchised moving company in the United States. Let us help move you forward! For more helpful tips and information on moving services subscribe to our blog and like us on Facebook.