If you haven’t heard us talk about it over the past year, then it’s worth a reminder: TWO MEN AND A TRUCK now offers junk removal services!
Our professionally trained moving teams have gained a reputation for being among the best in local home moving, but we can now help with junk removal from your home or business, too. Using specialized junk trucks and professional movers to save you the trouble of lifting heavy items, our teams can arrive at your home or business to properly remove and dispose of any items you no longer need. Save the hassle of renting a dumpster or removing those bulky items yourself- we’ll handle that for you!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK junk removal is the perfect service for people who are cleaning out the basement or garage, going through home renovations, decluttering, or just purging old belongings that are continuously in the way. And, with the holiday season upon us, you might find yourself with even more junk lying around the house that you don’t want.
PLEASE NOTE: Junk removal services are only available at select TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchises. Please visit our website to find out if junk removal is available in your area.
Unfortunately, there a few items we can’t remove for legal and safety reasons, and it’s important to know what these are so you can plan accordingly.
Items that cannot be taken with the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® junk removal service:
- Hazardous materials, liquid based items, wet paint, oil, chemicals, household cleaners, HAZMAT materials, flammable items, gasoline, propane, mercury based materials, oil filters, and batteries
- Sealed tanks/drums
- Medical waste
- Household trash or garbage
Items that may be restricted (please check with your local government, state regulations, or disposal facility):
- Electronics that are considered e-waste, including CRT televisions
- Appliances with liquids associated with them (considered hazardous materials), AC units, refrigerators, freezers, and dehumidifiers
- Appliances not emptied
- Yard waste such as trees, brush, grass, sod, mulch, and other vegetative waste can be hauled with guidelines. Most disposal facilities recycle this material so it shouldn’t be mixed with other junk material. Dirt, sod, or mulch may have capacity limitations due to weight.
- Tires are usually not accepted at disposal facilities and considered hazmat, however, you could reach out to a local tire recycle or business to see if they would take them.
- Heavy or dense material such as roofing shingles, concrete, asphalt, dirt, brick, or miscellaneous debris
To learn more about our junk removal services or to book a junk removal, click here!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first and largest franchised moving company in the United States. Let us help move you forward! For more helpful tips and information on moving services subscribe to our blog and like us on Facebook.